Sunday, May 29, 2016

Another

I know that I have a lot of comments to reply to. I love you all for them, and I'm sorry I haven't responded to them.

My life is a shitshow of epic proportions at the moment. Seriously. But strange and beautiful events occur in a storm.

In the midst of the melee, something happened that I didn't see coming. Well, I did see it coming, but I certainly refused to accept the extent to which she was going to crash into my life.

She was there. It was there. The quiet undercurrent of a raging sea. I tried to ignore it. This was never a path I truly contemplated, the "not just for fun" path.

She's contemplating. We are more complicated than just two or three. We are the dynamic we exist within, a dynamic she has not really seen lain bare.

I didn't see her coming. She was there. The feeling was there. I denied its extent for as long as I could.
But what is life on the safe road? Life, love,being, these glorious messy circumstances we call life...They often exist beyond that which we define as our comfort zone.
I know...I'm a hot mess. I'm way to far beyond denial to pretend that I am not!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...
    DETAILS?!?

    Did you find her?
    Did he?
    If it's more serious than "just for fun", are you talking, "hi, come move into our house with us and our children"?

    It's not the HR lady, is it????

    *b*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jz,
      omg, you crack me up, the hr lady!?! I nearly spit coffee all over my computer. Hell no. And he didn't find her. No on was looking...

      I'm due a post to spew random confusion out of my brain...

      Delete

Play nice.