I have to go back an redo paperwork, putting me behind by 580 pages, as opposed to a mere 540. Meh. So I thought it would be nice to start out the day in a somewhat different vein...
I know that I'm late to the party, but...A couple of lovely ladies were kind enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog award, and since I am clearly starving for blogging fodder, I decided to really milk it out and break it in to two posts.
From She and Him, with my thanks.
1) Put the award logo in your post
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
4) Let them know you nominated them
1) What is your favorite ethnic food?
Oh...Um...Is chocolate considered ethnic?
There's this curry shrimp with spinach stuff that I haven't made in ages because it uses like three different kinds of sauce which I only know how to use for that particular dish...
2) Would you ever considered telling someone about DD/twdd to someone in real life you thought was headed toward divorce?
Hmm, while I would consider telling someone, I don't know that I would do so on the grounds that they were headed for divorce. I know that ttwd has been a "saving grace" for some of us and our marriages, but I would hesitate to suggest trying to use it as a tool for such--if it is an expression of who people really are, I think it can be successful. If it's a band-aid applied in a desperate attempt to stop the hemorrhaging...Then it could backfire drastically, and I'd hate to feel even remotely responsible for such a thing!
3) If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Oh boy...Last time I answered this question, I got it right. This morning...I'd go home. I hear a bird outside you see, and it was so terribly familiar that I could almost smell the trees...
4) What is your favorite television show?
I have to pick one?? The Walking Dead. Unfortunately, the seasons are entirely too short!
5) Are you a dog or cat person?
Dog. Cats can be entirely too catty. Har har.
6) If you could have any career, (even if your retired) what would it be?
Yay, an easy one! I would go to school. Yep, I'd make a career entirely out of learning and probably never get a degree in anything because I would be taking every random class that appealed to me, and the range would be so vast that it's likely very few of them would actually coincide enough to apply towards and one degree.
7) What are your strongest/weakest points within yourself?
Guess there was a fee for the easy one, huh?
Probably that I function at my best when the shit hits the fan in a traumatic way. It's a trait which seems to have the trade-off of falling apart when things are not going well, but fall short of total disaster.
As I am entirely late to the party, everyone I would nominate has probably already played along, so I'm going to use that as my excuse not to nominate anybody in particular--if you read this and you want to give it a go, consider yourself nominated!
My questions would be...
1) Coffee or tea (there is one right answer here)
2) What is your favorite thing to do, kinky or otherwise?
3) What most inspires you to do/be your best?
4) What trait do you admire most in a person?
5) What is your favorite time of day, and why?
6) What is your favorite recipe, and can we have it?
7) What brought you to Blogland?
I am now off to re-immerse myself in the never-ending paperwork hell that seems to exist in a complete progress void...