Friday, December 2, 2016

If You Believe...

I have pretty much ignored my readers and the blogs of people I care about here for a while now. But I have never forgotten you, never stopped appreciating you, never stopped caring about your stories. I truly do appreciate you, and looking at some of the lasting silence from my blogroll, I know that too much time has passed since I really roamed, read, and wrote here.

I have missed you. And I have not forgotten.

Alpha reminded me that magic isn't something you lose. Magic exists when you believe in it, and you only lose your connection with magic if you truly believe that you have lost the ability to create it. But when you remember...





8 comments:

  1. Hi Lil, awesome lyrics, magic exists because and when you believe.

    We know you haven't forgotten, and you have been through so much. Read and write when you are able, and when you want to. We will be here :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That magic is within all of our reach....I read here and am in awe at your writing, it is so heart felt and compelling..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that was a lesson that took me a long time to learn. You lose touch with your magic, but it doesn't go away. It stays with you and waits for you, and welcomes you back.
    (I was going to say, "much like us! We're magic!"... but decided that was too arrogant for a Saturday morning before coffee...) ;-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jz,
      Lol, well it's Thursday now, and I have had three cups of coffee, so I feel like "We are all magic" is a totally legitimate claim, and the world would be a happier place if we all believed such to be true!

      Delete
  4. Alpha is so right. You still have the magic - it's just taken a turn in a different direction. You have the magic to turn it back - you only have to allow it to happen. You go girl you're too special to wallow in what someone else has created. The only way she will truly win is if you lose yourself. You've learned some valuable lessons, now go with it - keep what you want and let go of the rest. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunnygirl...You rock. You have no idea how much I appreciate you!

      Delete
  5. I agree with Alpha and the others, Lil...you still have the magic. Sunny stated it beautifully. Sending prayers and positive energy for you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! I need all the blessings I can get at this point.

      Delete

Play nice.