Saturday, May 24, 2014

Complacency In Slavery

 This is the first of a few auto posts. Dunno when I'll have internet again, so I apologise in advance if it takes me a month to answer any comments.

We had a talk about the job and out living arrangements if he gets it, and I'm feeling a lot better about the whole thing, but I'm gonna post this anyways.

In the spirit of complaint, I just have to mention how much I would rather be typing this into my blog at home than sitting at my mom's filling a text document with error ridden ramblings...

So, issue of the week...
This one is important to me. I guess I just feel like I have to explore my feelings before I explode.

The possibility of Alpha living somewhere else for an opportunity he has always dreamed of, and is highly qualified for.
We've been apart for going on 3 weeks now, and may I just mention that panic is setting in at the possibility of this kind of separation being a long term thing?

I had grown complacent with slavery, convinced myself that it was all for him, that his demands were often unreasonable (maybe they are), and that perhaps I wasn't really capable of being the slave he needs--a slave who really and truly couldn't walk away, who lived and breathed to be his, a slave that would do anything that she was told, and was willing to be whatever he wanted, no matter how she felt about it.
In the span of a few short weeks, I have come to wonder how I could have ever managed to convince myself that I could be anything else? Maybe he does deserve a better slave than I, but he owns all that I am. And I have nothing more to give than all in.

Sometimes it feels like the craving for his control is consuming my soul. It's ridiculous really.

And so my fear of abandonment flourishes within our new-found distance and his new-found possibilities. I want this for him. It's huge to have a chance at your dreams, and even better to be as qualified for them as he is. I hope he gets the job. I really do. He has an amazing mind, and he is truly skilled.
And I'm afraid he'll outgrow me. The world is so huge an ripe with possibility an opportunity...While I, well, I am just me...

As I sit here alone in the dark, I can't stop the thoughts of feeling him. It's not so much sex as it is fulfilling the need to fulfill his needs. For him that will express in sex and control. So it's sex and control on my mind. Anything as long as it is at his behest.

It's been a lonely month for me. I have made decisions, become the owner of all that my mom has, acheived the minor miracle of aquiring her medicaid in 2 hours (seriously, if you've ever gotten medicaid, you know that's boast worthy), and spent more time away from home than I have since in forever.

Did I mention that I may have to work a job for my mom with a schedule that would probably guarantee that I didn't see Alpha until AUgust if he gets this job?

I ask myself what I could possibly give him that he couldn't find elsewheree. The only answer that I can come up with is myself. The only thing he can't find with someone else is me. And these days, when I look in the mirror, me doesn't seem to be quite enough for someone like him.

I had grown complacent within slavery, thinking it was a choice, ignoring his soft vicious smile when he told me that it was no longer something which could be chosen or given up. I disagreed when he stated with such surety that no matter what, I would always be his. If we were no longer married and lived a thousand miles apart, I would still, in my heart, hiding at the bottom of my soul, be his. I railed against the arrogance of unwavering belief in his eyes.
These statements are not, however, made in arrogance. They are simply...True.

It's scary when you realize that you will stay with someone no matter what, even if they were to break your heart into a million pieces over and over again. It's even scarier when all those vast possibilities become...More possible.

Hmmm, I'm rambling distractedly.

Complacency, I think, was a mistake. Our recent physical distance has shown me how much slave I am.

20 comments:

  1. Hugs I truly hope things get better. Alpha loves you, hold onto that fact in your darkest moments of loneliness and loss of him with you physically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better about things.

    But I really do understand your post. So many of your thoughts and feelings...I get it.

    "perhaps I wasn't really capable of being the slave he needs" - I have found myself saying the same exact thing.

    I too learned that complacency leads me to some really dark places. The worst place of all being self doubt.

    I wish you the best of luck...it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl,
      self doubt can be a real bitch, huh?

      Delete
  3. Hmm..lots to think about. I sometimes feel complacent, and it took me a very long time to believe and understand that when Master said....mine forever. It is a lot to wrap your mind around. Right now you have a very full plate.....best of luck to you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby,
      We've had forever down for quite some time now. It's the no matter what that has evolved...
      Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Lots to think about but you're thinking negatively. Do you have any idea how much he is missing you or will miss you. Sure he will be doing his dream job but the best part of dreams is sharing it with the one you love.You are his - he's told you that and He is yours, don't forget that part of it.

    Hugs - and everything will come out exactly as it should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      lol. You make me feel so silly. You rock.

      Delete
  5. oh glory.
    'It's scary when you realize that you will stay with someone no matter what, even if they were to break your heart into a million pieces over and over again.'
    yes. utterly terrifying.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lil. Powerful, heart wrenching post this was for me to read. Sunny's right y'know. Have faith ok xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee!!
      She usually is, isn't she? Nice to see you.

      Delete
  7. Alpha is your Master & your Husband ... For a reason!

    It's so hard when the future is so uncertain & there are so many big changes!

    You just have to try to keep the faith .. Faith in you, in Alpha, in your dynamic & in your life together.

    (I know, I know it's so easy to say when one is looking from the outside in!)

    Wishing you & yours nothing but positive thoughts in this new "adventure"

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geekie kittie,
      Thank you. I'm not too good with uncertainty. Just in case anyone was blind. Lol.

      Delete
  8. (((Hugs))) Lil, I'm so glad you have talked and are feeling much better about the job prospect. Keep the faith. You will work through this together. Wishing you the very best.

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz! We aren't too good at distance lol, so communication had a minor downturn. But we're good.

      Delete

Play nice.