Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Storm

So I changed my name here..I called myself lil, because he called me littleone. And I am no longer his littleone. Indeed, rarely can I bring myself to indulge in the much needed luxury of being little...But that is beside the point. I can no longer be lil.
So...
I became storm. Because because I am the storm. And the storm survives.

Life is amazing, and painful, and beautiful and awing, and shocking, and it will beat you down and eat you up...

Yet...Without the storm there is no harvest.

The quote that's been sitting unattended on the side of this blog for years now? I tattooed it on my wrists. And I find it no less true today than when I posted it here. One must sow to reap, and one must, in some way, labor for the reward.

 The storm...The storm makes us what we are. Plants that do not weather the wind and rain and harsh conditions are weak. They cannot survive...


Image result for Once the storm is over you wont remember





4 comments:

Play nice.