Thursday, March 5, 2020

Stupid Question

Ok, so I may have forgotten how to use Blogger, or I may just not know how to use my phone (a valid option as I spent weeks wondering why my alarm wasn't making sound in the morning until it was pointed out to me that said alarm was set on silent).
Anyways...Any ideas as to why I can't respond to comments from my phone? I can write posts and do the things, but if I want to comment I can't comment as myself. It just gives me an option to comment anonymously or with some other profile made over a year ago which quite frankly I don't even remember creating but obviously did.

Image result for scratching head

2 comments:

  1. Hi Storm,

    I'm sorry I can't be of any help, I'm definitely not a whiz with any technology lol. Hoping someone will be able to give you an answer.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there may be no hope for me with this one Roz. My alarm was on silent this morning and I woke up 15 minutes before walking out the door. The signs are not good lmao.

      Delete

Play nice.