Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I miss you...

It's been a whopping 26 hours since You went out of town and I must say it feels like time has slowed to a crawl. The stupid thing is, You won't be back until Saturday or Sunday. I know it's not as if we spend every waking minute together, far from it in fact. Just knowing that I won't hear Your footsteps at the door, feel Your hands in my hair, won't look into Your eyes and sleep with my head on Your shoulder, makes me feel lonely and stressed. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I think I'm already fond enough lol. I am going to be spending a lot of time at home on my own while You complete the arrangements for our move. I miss you. I get sucked into a revolving circle of worry pretty quickly when I don't have You there to tell me to cut it out. I need You always in all ways. You are my strength, my dreams, my Master, my love, my life.
I love you more than I love living, even when the living's good. I need you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.