Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just two more days...

I have no idea if You read this while you are on the road. If I had to guess, I would say you probably don't because you are working. Last night was by far the worst yet since You left. I found myself sitting up at one in the morning, contemplating how fragile and temporary life is and how life can be destroyed in a matter of seconds. I miss You, and I don't do well without you. Every time the phone rings I run for it, hoping to hear Your voice on the other end. Your amazing being and submitting to You keeps me sane. They say that home is where the heart is. I guess this displaced feeling I am having means You are where home is because my heart is always with You. Our house just doesn't feel like home when you are gone. Meh, I'm full of sappy insecurities and longing today. I need to feel Your ownership, Your hands, hear Your commands as you sink inside me...I miss You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.