Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Complaints and a Question

I still have a couple of questions left from Sarah, so I thought we would get to one of those before I start whining into my Cheerios.

"Many posts ago, you said something about Alpha making you run out to the car -naked in the snow - to get some makeup. Ummmm, where were your wacky neighbors? Do they not live close?"

Lol, valid question! Only one really lives close enough to see into our yard from his yard, and the nice thing about living somewhere where snow is suddenly a novelty, is that no one wants to go out in it. Luckily enough, I move like the wind when properly motivated.

As for the complaints...I will just say that every stack of utility shutoff notices can be made better by the realization that your accountant is an asshole.





 I'd start smoking again if I could afford it...

8 comments:

  1. Sending big hugs....

    <3,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong with the cheerios? And smoking is bad for your health. Hang in there, everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry lil. Keep on keeping on, even if it is the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well shit!!! That's no good. Maybe you should take over the accountants job. Actually I'm surprised he'd dare cross lil. He must not be too smart.

    On another note, when I first typed 'well shit' it auto corrected to 'we'll shit'. That's an interesting typo. Lol!

    Btw, I'm glad you aren't smoking any more. That's awesome!!

    Wish I could help. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just sending (((Hugs))) finances suck :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs! Dealing with the IRS sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs Lil, that sucks. Hang in there.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies!
    I'm going to make a concerted effort to complain a bit less. Promise, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.