Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Surviving

I survived the bake sale, though I must admit to feeling especially picked on as the snow tumbled down out of a sky that was filled with sunlight the day before, and is now clear as bell with a nice warm summer breeze...
What is the normal take from a bake sale anyways. Any thoughts?

I feel like the kids activities have eaten my life, and a lack of medicine is working it's magic on what's left of me. Dunno, maybe I need to make more time to read blogs. Might sounds silly, but its nice to be reminded of what this whole thing is about. Pretty sure I've earned an F in slave 101.

I tried to point out that I was no good at this, and back out of our arrangement. For some odd reason he seemed to find my statements objectionably amusing...Apparently we have been doing this long enough that we are wayyyy past that. Who knew?


11 comments:

  1. Hi Lil, glad you survived the bake sale. Mother Nature is a bitch! Reading blogs helps me and is a good reminder

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      I had a few moments when I was sure that I would freeze to death, but I even survived with all of my appendages intact!

      Delete
  2. ack, i'm in a bit of 'hang in there' patch at the mo too. The danger for us/me is that we're more near the beginning of exploring a M/s slant and I darn't complain too much in case he decides it's all not for us after all..

    (((hugs))) glad the cake sale went ok and sending you warm springy thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten,
      Juggling all of life gets pretty crazy sometimes, doesn't it?

      Spring seems to be somewhat confused around here...

      Delete
  3. I have read blogs for a long time...I just never post a comment. Bad slave - I know. It always makes me feel better to read blogs about others in this lifestyle who have to juggle the kids and their desire to serve Him. It can be very stressful since there is only one of me and so much to do. We have talked about going back to a "normal" lifestyle but, like you, we have been doing this for far too long. There is no going back - and to be honest that makes me happy. I like our life. It can just be a little too demanding.

    I hope your week gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my crazy corner, Master's Pet. Thanks for commenting!

      It is comforting sometimes, to know that others share in our struggles.

      Delete
  4. aww lil hope it all settles down soon.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how I know that feeling lil... I was just thinking that yesterday, lol... reading these blogs definitely help me remember that what I am feeling is an okay way to feel... just helps me feel vindicated... been doing this for too long to back out now, I don't even remember how to not be in ttwd or what it was like before... had to retype...too many weird typos...

      Delete
    2. Foxy Canidae,
      I don't remember how not to be this either! I don't think that I would actually want to...

      Delete

Play nice.