Saturday, October 26, 2013

Keywords Again...

"Why won't my dominant man dominate me?"
Uh...

"Are slow learners mostly submissive?" 
Oh come on, that's rude. And erroneous. And dare I say, somewhat slow and small minded...

"My husband wants me to be a slutty slut."
Because non-slutty sluts are really just no fun at all...

"How to control my wife without her knowing it." 
I actually find this one to be quite disturbing. I hope she leaves you.

"My husband called me a lesbian and..." 
Not to be too dramatic or anything, but I'm absolutely dying to know what the rest of that sentence was. What do you think?

"Do women like to be called whores?" 
Alright, I'm going to perform a small public service and say that you should probably proceed with extreme caution...

"Submissive that won't submit."
Yea...We've all been there. Safe to assume you didn't find any answers here...?

"Inside every man is a slut." 
Finally, I knew it!

"How to be the perfect submissive girlfriend."
Oh geez, I wish I knew...

"Excessive complaining."
Oh, for fuck's sake!! I would like to file a complaint...

12 comments:

  1. are these keywords that brought up your blog? ..... "my husband thinks I'm a lesbian and wants to find us a sister wife to share" ...that is my guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His slut,
      LOL, good one!
      Yea, they're just stats from the dashboard.

      Delete
  2. Love His slits comment to the lesbian one lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hysterical and who says there are no stupid questions. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      lol, right. There are totally stupid questions.

      Delete
  4. LoL Lil, these are hilarious and I love your replies. I want to know the rest of the sentence to the lesbian one too. Love the comment from HS LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      thanks!
      I couldn't help but wonder...She did good didn't she lol.

      Delete
  5. Hey saturn. Yea, I thought that one was pretty good too lol.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.