Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dirt or Dreams?

Okay, so I was browsing BDSM stories yesterday, and I read a couple that left me feeling icky. Yea I know, if you don't like it, don't read it, right? Well, I guess it would be fair to say I skimmed them. Anyways, it got me to thinking about what is clean so to speak, and what gives me that icky feeling. At the end of one of the stories, the author had written that consensual BDSM with a sub who really wants it is more pure than with someone who does not really want it and is just obliging because they want to keep the relationship afloat. And I realized something that I already knew, but had not really solidified in my mind. While just reading some of the things that people do to other people made me feel funky, M could do any of that to me and it wouldn't make me feel the same because I trust Him absolutely and completely. Well, I also have faith that carving words into my body and sharing me with multiple men is not on his menue of desired activities lol. Anyways, I dunno, this was all running through my head in a very smooth and sensible manner and has not quite gone into writing as I had imagined. Dishes won't do themselves, so I had better get to gettin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.