Monday, March 29, 2010

My Love

I was reading a blog post I found tonight, and it got me thinking. It was like reading a description of a moment between you and I. She is on her knees begging not to do something (never said what it was), and she's getting mad about it. He whips her and she starts crying but won't give in. He takes her and kisses her and pets her and tells her she doesn't have to do it, he just wants to see her do something she doesn't enjoy just because he told her to and wanted it. They did whatever it was...
Written communication is not working well for me tonight...Verbal would probably be even worse lol. Anyways, when we had that talk and you said I was your queen too, I realized that I wouldn't feel the way I do if things weren't like that with us. I love the way you make me feel, not just physically, in a way, I guess I just feel high on us. Our Dominant and submissive mix of tender and harsh, unyielding and give, pleasure and pain...Life really is meant to experience, and something about our perfect spectrum of opposites blows my mind...
It is okay to love me yet get off on seeing me in pain, it is okay to seek my opinion, yet also command me completely, It's okay to follow your dreams.
I am a queen, a whore, a pain slut, a masochist, your equal yet also your possession, scarred and naive. I am yours. I need more than anything in this world to be yours. And it is okay to play with me as you wish. We are, and exist, as we were meant to be baby, and as long as we don't forget us, everything will always be okay no matter where we go or what we are doing. This, us, you and me, that is my dream.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.