Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thirsty

Maybe it's those little moments smashed up against the fridge gasping for air, or the look that says "Mine!"
Or the way he touches me like every inch belongs to him...

Or perhaps it's the downright D/s drought we have been living in.

But I am thirsty for that sense of being owned...

Very thirsty.

They say that by the time you realize you are thirsty, you're already dehydrated.

I do believe that's true.

And it's easy to gorge and drink your fill until you're sick...Unless the person in charge refuses to let you have your fill. In which case, you avoid the unpleasant repercussions of not being able to handle it...But you still drool over that pool just within sight, just begging you to dive in so you can sate your thirst and sink into its depths...

Yea, I'm not a fan of denial.

Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a good drink soon to quench that thirst and then share all the details on your blog.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. FD, my thirst did get quenched in a lovely way. Though rarely do I write physical details--often it's more about how things impact my mind than the physical actions that occur.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.