Friday, November 14, 2014

Thank You

Normally, I spend Love Our Lurkers day roaming Blogland and saying hello everywhere. I didn't do any of my usual roaming this time, and there was even two days of opportunity! I'm sure I have valid excuses, really, I do! Yea...

I seem to lurk more often than not these days, and if you have a Wordpress blog, I'm always lurking--long story short, Wordpress hates me and will not allow me to open my big mouth at all. Ever.

Rambling on, I know. Getting to the point, I appreciate Blogland. I appreciate all of the blogs I read, and all the people who visit me here. Even when I spend my visitation time silently.

So thank you Bloggers--you have inspired me, made me laugh and cry, inspired introspection and thoughts that I normally wouldn't have had. You have made me feel...Not alone. And for that, I am deeply grateful.

And to my readers? You amaze me. Sometimes I think you're all crazy for sticking with me, but I'm not complaining. You have made this blog something it might not have been, you have given me a platform on which I am heard. I give you my secrets, my random insanities, my deeply held beliefs, my soapbox rants, and you listen (figuratively).

So, thank you Blogland.

I wish I could say that I'll be contaminating your dashboards with daily posts, and returning to the more regular posting schedule that I used to keep...But life is insanity. We're taking a huge leap of faith with our lives, and such things do seem to require an inordinate amount of time and effort. But I'll continue to muse and complain with some regularity, I'm sure. So for now, it's pretty much life as usual...


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      hot mess sounds great to me right about now...Given that winter snuck up on me in such a vicious fashion!

      Delete
  2. I also love your blog! Thank you so much for all the help you have provided over the years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Foxy! I am glad that you have found something useful in my crazy musings.

      Delete
  3. You find the best graphics. I still have "Fuck you , grass" up on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lm,
      I'm like the silent Facebook troll under the bridge, running out and snagging the shiny things then hoarding them until an appropriate time to pull them out and pet them...

      Delete
  4. LOL....Master and i just spent the afternoon...and His very words to me were.....You are a hot mess.......and i caused it...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby,
      lol. Well, I'll raise you a walking disaster!

      Delete
  5. We are all crazy...that's what makes us so nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your posts Lil. You give me a lot of food for thought and inspiration. I'm so glad I 'found'you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love reading here - just don't have the time like I used to. I fully admit to being crazy - I'll see your walking disaster and raise you total bat crap crazy!
    Hugs to Ya cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah.
      Aw, thank you!
      I hope that your time is being taken up with good things...?

      Lol, I'll take bat crap crazy today.

      Delete

Play nice.