Monday, April 26, 2010

Needy little whore

It seems like my whole body has chosen now to fall apart. No sooner do I realize there's one problem, another pops up...
I need to dragged into the shower...
feel the water, just a little too warm, flowing over my skin
His hands moving in that soft yet sure way, the ever so rare bathing that melts me
His hands running through my hair
grip tightening with that subtle flick of the wrist
directing my mouth to His hard cock
sliding it deep into my throat
holding my head down just a little longer than I can make myself, just a little farther into my throat than I can get myself to take him
rinsed, dried, and inspected
I need to be taken to bed firmly by my hair
layed out with His hands around my neck...

Damn it sucks to be a needy little whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.