Thursday, April 22, 2010

So Proud

Okay, so I know I should have done a post after our fight, but I just didn't get around to it. Suffice to say, Dominant apologies are the best and things are better than before.
M is quitting smoking! I am soooo happy! I have been deeply concerned about His health. Actually, thinking last night, I am to the point of begging on my knees for Him to see a doctor. He said if His health problems don't get better after He quits smoking He will go. I am so proud of Him. I am required to cut back drastically on my smoking, but He didn't tell me to quit which I appreciate so much. I know it's going to be rough. Quitting makes you feel cranky and weird. But I am going to do my best to avoid His inevitable prickles and be super understanding. I really support Him in this and am so grateful for not being told I have to quit right now. If I can just remember all this when He's going through nicotine withdrawal it will be all good lol. Anyways, I know we have a long week ahead of us and will probably fight over some stupid things because no matter how understanding I try to be, I still slip sometimes. But still, I am so happy and proud. We will weather the storm just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.