1. Turn heater on low.
2. Prop heater up against front of washing machine, placing it exactly in the front and tilted up, (very important).
3. Make sure heater is in its proper position for the last 11 minutes of the wash cycle, (not 12 minutes, not 10 minutes, 11 minutes).
It worked wonderfully!
Until I had sheets, towels, and work pants to wash all in one day.
And then it didn't.
I have however learned a couple of things about wringing out
1. This one is very important! For gods sake, do not use cold water for the wash cycle!
2. If you wring out each load on top of the next load to go in, you can cut down on trips to the bathtub.
3. It's a rotten way to finish off one's workout.
4. It might be a valid option to only allow one change of clothes per person per week.
You know, this is not what I had in mind when I said that learning is fun...