Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Need That Only He Can Feed

Once upon a time, a very long time ago in fact, I was searching for something that made me feel real.

To many Pinocchio and princess mixed metaphors?
Ah well, What can I say? Sometimes temptation gets the better of me.

Turns out, for all my running and searching, it was right there under my nose the whole time.

His control.
It quiets my mind, and brings peace to my soul.
It makes me feel alive, and is the one thing that makes everything okay. Even if just for a moment.

I have found that there's very little I actually need in life. His control is one of those things. It brings a stability to my chaotic mind that I just can't seem to find in anything else. It makes me...Okay.

In those moments
when he says that I am his
and I will do whatever he wishes, whenever he wishes it
forever.

For a while, I thought that he had made control my kink. But I was wrong--over time, he has ensured that it is my need. A need that only he can feed.


On a side note, I am terribly low on inspiration these days, so...You know the drill--questions? Answers? Ideas...?

13 comments:

  1. Hon, I'm not the person to ask about inspiration. I haven't written a word in days - I think I'm dried up at the present moment. Must be the heat :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      lol 2 the heat! Maybe I could say all mine washed away in the rain...

      Delete
  2. Its interesting because being controlled, my need of it, is the one thing i have always been sure of, its everything else that at times has me conflicted....what can i say its probably that overthinking that has me conflicted most of the time lol

    ahh well as you know im stuck in that limbo of needing inspiration, so to get you started, i have one, a topic idea that is

    in your opinion, of course, what do you consider the most important foundations on which your relationship is built on in relation to it being M/s, and how does one maintain those foundations?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori,
      but over thinking is so easy!! It's the lengths to which I'm more than willing to bend to that control which sometimes disconcerts me...

      Ooh, I like! I'll try to do your topic justice.

      Delete
  3. I never thought of it, but you are so right. The control is no longer a kink, it has become a need....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby,
      interesting how that happens, isn't it...

      Delete
  4. This is great Lil, a need, not a kink. Yes! Doesn't look like you are lacking inspiration to me. I might email you a question though :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz!
      Please do email away--the link is towards the top of the sidebar.

      Delete
  5. Yes! Sir taking control of me clears my mind, brings me and brings me to a place of peace. The calm that washes over me is incredible.
    Thank you for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awkward Frog Blue,
      It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

      Delete
  6. I don't think I've ever considered His control a kink. Since I started dating, I've always yearned for the control. Most likely because of the household I grew up in. My grandfather is HOH. We all "submit" too Him. I grew up with that type of mentality. (Did He punish my grandma? I don't know. Haha. The last time I was at my grandparents I thought of how comical it would be for Master to watch me struggle with who to submit too.). It was the second time I met Master for drinks that I knew He had a sense of control (oh, something to write about). It wasn't until exploring sexually with Him that "kinks" came about. I love Him taking control. I love the freedom. I love not worrying if He likes this or that. He just tells me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His Slut,
      there really is a great deal of freedom that comes with their control, isn't there?

      Delete
    2. That freedom is what I crave-constantly.

      Delete

Play nice.