Monday, June 27, 2011

Ooh, the teen years--Happy Anniversary

We got together thirteen years ago today.
And seven years ago today, we made that leap of faith called marriage. It has been a rocky road with many ups and downs, some wrong turns and breaks in the road. But I have no regrets. Every step we took has led us to where and what we are today.

Sometimes I think that You are, or will become, bored with me. And it's a little bit scary because You are my everything.
Every now and then, I get worried that You will find someone better--because occasionally I wonder why You chose me and how I could be so lucky.

But here we are, thirteen years in. And we are better than we were before. Our love has become something I thought existed only in fairy tales and I do truly love you more than I ever thought I could.


You have given me more than I ever believed was possible. 
I am grateful for Your Dominance, 
thankful for Your love, 
and honored to be Yours.

Here we are, thirteen years in. 
And I love You more than ever before. 
We are better than I ever thought we could be. 
We are closer than I ever thought possible.

My beloved Master, Husband, lover, friend, confidante, protector,
I love You more than words can say.

I am yours all ways and forever.

Happy anniversary my Love.

8 comments:

  1. How sweet! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you two have a wonderful anniversary. :) Here's to many more happy years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil, congratulations and Happy Anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful day
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lil, hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary. Here's to many more xo

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.