Saturday, December 25, 2010

Uumm...

A riding crop...What ever was i thinking buying that vicious little instrument that must have been created in hell? i mean seriously, anyone who uses that on a horse is just mean lol. i underestimated it...i tried to say i thought i had made a terrible mistake and it should be returned to Santa. By then it was to late though. He had already discovered that it had flex and could easily be used on my entire body. He refused to send it back to Santa in exchange for a less evil implement.
Merry Christmas and holy shit that hurts! Okay, well maybe i like it just a little bit...

1 comment:

  1. I can't count the number of times I have regretted the purchase of some innocent (well not so innocent) appearing implement of ass destruction... and I have not seemed to have learned my lesson yet.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.