Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just maybe...

Alpha may have gotten a contract for work...It would just be for a couple of months, but it would be enough for me to quit my job and look for different work when winter rolls around. I'm almost afraid to type out the words in case it doesn't come through...But Gods do we need it. The financial realities aside, He needs to be out working and feeling accomplished because it's part of who He is. And me? I need a break, I need some time where He's the only person who can tell me what do to and how to schedule my life, some time watch our little monsters grow and to think about possibly going back to school. And I'm afraid to jinx it by typing out the words...But maybe, just maybe...He's got work and I get to be back home for a while. Barefoot and not pregnant suits me just fine lol.

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish blogs had like buttons for their posts, because I like this post, alot, but I don't really have anything to say about it. I like it, it makes me smile, and it makes me hopeful for you.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest one is loath to write a good wish for the same reason that you were reluctant to put this out into the ether... But you know the thought is there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything works out for you.
    *smiles happily*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be crossing digits and praying for you too.

    My word verification is "brail" which is why I can feel it all working out for you.(bad monkey, I should be "pun"ished)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope i hope i hope things come through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice, if I had buttons, then I wouldn't get comments like this. Where would the fun be in that?
    Thank you.

    Mindset and SBF, thank you, though they may get stuck like that...

    Master's piece, yes well, I'm doing good at not holding my breath...I would have died a few days ago lol. But the thought is good!

    Kallista, thank you.

    littlemonkey, oh how unfair--cute little puns and my brain not working to write a wonderfully pun-ish reply. Ooh, that was an accident lol.

    Sky, do mind the previous warning regarding digits getting stuck. And thanks.

    greengirl, hope is not to be underrated. Sometimes it's what gets me up in the morning lol. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.