Monday, September 29, 2014

Life...

It really wasn't my intention to go this long without posting, especially with the lovely inspirations some of you left me, but you know what they say about good intentions and the road to hell...
My computer simply refuses to connect to the home network under any circumstances--out to get me I tell ya.
We were gone for a few days and I had a kinda job interview. I think it went okay...Kind of hard to tell when the decision is up to three people and they don't need the position filled immediately.
Our oldest dog died. He was fifteen, so it wasn't a huge surprise, but it's still sad--he was the last of the critters from when we first got together, and the only one we have had since the big kiddo was born, so, yea...

Anyways...I'd have some cutsy smart-ass picture to go with this post, but my computer with all the good stuff on it has become rather like an unwieldy paperweight...

Tomorrow, I'll get a post up addressing the next question from the lovely inspirations given to me aeons ago...

12 comments:

  1. Well its nice to see you back.

    Im sorry to hear about your dog, even though we know it has to happen that does not lessen the loss, i cried on and off for days when we had to put my dog down.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori,
      it's nice to be back. Even if it is with stolen moments on a computer where I must erase all traces of myself. Lol.

      Oh, I think it's somehow so much harder when you have to make the decision to put them down!
      It's hard losing animal friends. It really is.

      Delete
  2. Banging my utensils on the table, chanting "I want those pictures."

    So sorry about your doggie, I know how hard it is to lose one so close to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      I want those damn pictures too!

      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear about youe dog Lil. Losing a pet is so hard, they are such a part of us. My ex and I had dogs together and we lost the last one earlier this year. I know you will have many wonderful memories of your boy.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      Thank you.
      It really is difficult isn't it?
      Oh yes, lots of memories--fifteen years worth. Kind of odd how empty it feels, even with two still running around...

      Delete
  4. Oh it is an animal week - lots of pets moving on in my world and it can be so devastating. Every time, I think, how can we ever commit again to one that will definitely die, but we do. Every time. I hold your dog in our hearts as well. :(

    Equally traumatizing is the computer. Whenever I have a computer meltdown, it is like a whole world letdown. Keep a good thought and push on - things have to get better. (At least that is what I keep telling myself.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty
      sorry to hear that you are having the same kind of week!

      Oh geeze, the computer...Yea, it's really throwing me off. Sometimes I use blogging and Blogland as a way to reconnect, remind myself what I am, just kind of immerse myself in the world of ttwd...Now I'm stealing moments like a kid sneaking candy he's not supposed to have, lol.

      Keep telling yourself it's okay, I'll keep telling myself it's okay, and surely life will meet us somewhere in the middle! Eventually...Right?

      Delete

Play nice.