So I have seen a few of these "100 things about me" posts lately, and since I am all empty on inspiration of my own, I figured I would borrow the idea (can you actually borrow ideas?).
I find reading them interesting because you find out things you would never have known otherwise.
Though I can't guarantee that this will be in the least bit interesting lol.
1. I'm great at starting projects. Not so great at finishing them--that's why this list will probably never make it to 100.
2. I have green eyes.
3. I have a fifth grade education but maintained a 4.0 in college.
4. I wouldn't last a day on my own in New York City, but leave me on my lonesome in the mountains and I'm good.
5. I am that interfering woman who will run across the street to grab someone elses kid before they stick their finger in an electrical outlet while completely failing to notice the parent glaring at me.
6. I grew up without electricity and running water.
7. The last time I walked into a mall with my purse I set off every metal detector I went through.
8. I have ordered myself exactly one alcoholic beverage in my life.
9. People scare me. Animals don't.
10. I read The Mists of Avalon when I was 8, and Conversations With God when I was 10.
11. I'm still afraid of the dark.
12. I have never lived alone. Possibly contributing to number 11?
13. I temporarily misplaced my mother at a concert with 100,000 people. The kids yelled at me that I lost grandma. I say it doesn't count because I did find her lol.
14. This list might not even make it to 20.
15. I once threatened to beat the crap out of my neighbor with a large tree branch (he was the one holding it, and he said it first!)
16. I think snakes are cool.
17. I never thought anyone would read this blog.
18. I always wanted to live far away from where I grew up. Every morning I wake up and see the mountain I grew up on. I made it almost exactly three miles away from my childhood home lol.
19. I think this list might have been a bad idea--I'm boring myself.
20. I got heatstroke when I was 12 and to this day getting too hot makes me sick.
21. I have had chronic headaches for a year.
22. People think I'm scary but that's just because my husband tries to make me sound mean.
23. I may be the least forgiving person I know.
24. I watched my father die.
25. I gave birth to my kids without drugs. It's an overrated concept.
26. The one really creepy dude in every crowd will inevitably approach me.
27. My dermatologist told me I was the whitest person he had ever seen form such prolific keloid scars.
28. I tend to cry when I'm angry.
29. I don't know how to deal with girl children or their mothers.
30. I have been told that I make awesome green chili stew.
31. My obsession with knives didn't start with D/s--I was the only eight year old I know who's hobby was throwing knives.
32. I quit walking on the gym treadmills when I was pregnant with our second son because an old lady on oxygen put me to shame.
33. I used to be very good with a bow and arrow.
34. There has never been a point in my life when I didn't have a dog.
35. I worry about everything.
36. I can drive one lane mountain roads in two feet of snow all day long but have panic attacks if I have to drive in the city.
37. This list just might make it to 50.
38. I don't consider myself to be dramatic, but I have no qualms about claiming that I would die if I had to live without coffee.
39. I used to have nightmares about being burnt alive in churches (make whatever you want of that one lol).
40. I think that everyone has the right to believe in whatever God[s] they want--I just don't want that belief shoved down my throat.
41. I think that all stuck up women should be left alone in the woods over night.
42. I don't enjoy sex without D/s.
43. I don't find men without an air of Dominance in the least bit attractive no matter how gorgeous they are.
44. I know what career I really want but am to chicken to go for it.
45. I have no female friends (possibly related to numbers 23 and 41).
46. My libido sucks.
47. I tutored college algebra while taking the class.
48. I count on my fingers but make sure my kids don't see it.
49. I tend to be self conscious.
50. I hate it when women I don't know walk up to me and say they hate me because I don't look like I have two kids.
51. I will never own a Kindle because I believe books are precious. Plus they just smell good and there's nothing quite like staring at a shelf full of them.
52. I have really wide feet and none of the cool shoes fit me.
53. Jealousy is my least favorite emotion to experience.
54. I think that anyone who made it this far deserves to go read something interesting.
55. Maybe one of these days I'll do 56-100.