Okay, so I guess I'm trying to make it to 100 here, and since I stopped at 55, I am more than halfway there already.
56. An amendment to #45 (two for one!). I don't have any female friends that I can go out to coffee with.
57. I can be really insecure when it comes to my husband (it's okay, you can pretend you didn't already know that one).
58. My favorite flavor of ice cream is............Coffee! I'm full of surprises right.
59. I question everything. Another newsflash!
60. I ignore ghosts so they leave me alone. If you don't believe in them more power to you--chances are they won't bother you at all lol.
61. I find empathy to be a rather painful experience but encourage it in my children--people who lack it tend not to care much about other people.
62. I'm happy with my new haircut even though she didn't quite do what I wanted.
63. My brain-to-mouth filter consistently malfunctions.
64. I have dark hair.
65. I never forgave my grandfather for how he treated my dad. Generations to come pay for that crap you know.
66. I have the dubious talent of being able to accidentally close my head in things like cabinets and doors. It seems to provide an endless amount of entertainment for those lacking in such skills.
67. I would rather be told an unhappy truth than an enjoyable lie.
68. I try really hard not to lose my temper because when I do it runs away with my better judgement.
69. I change my blog to suit my moods because I can't dye my hair or rearrange the furniture. He can be so unreasonable!
70. I believe in karma and occasionally wonder where the hell I went wrong.
71. I think this list is getting way to long.
72. I'm the worst tooth fairy in the world--leading to my eldest son's promise to be his brother's tooth fairy (really, I screwed it up with the first tooth. The first tooth!)
73. It doesn't take much for me to start feeling neglected.
74. I have never sent a text.
75. I would never wear shoes if I didn't have to.
76. I like figuring out how to replicate my favorite restaurant meals.
77. I have met women who could repopulate the earth in the time it took me to get out two kids.
78. I think that it is possible, albeit somewhat unpleasant, to love someone and no longer care about them (thing1 being exhibit A).
79. I love being in water but am terrified of it--I swim like a rock. But I can float!
80. I'm never dramatic. This list is killing me!
81. my dream house has it's own library.
82. I went to school for nursing but several experiences with our healthcare system made me decide that I couldn't function in it.
83. I like sucking cock but hate admitting it to him.
84. I'm losing track of what I have already said on this list.
85. I have a love/hate relationship with sex.
86. I'm not happy with the fact that Alpha won't help me finish this damn list.
87. Ooh, he helped me--I like to be told what I want to do.
88. Dirty talk used to make me feel like I needed to go scrub my skin off. Now it turns me on but I still have a really hard time returning the favor.
89. I have had sex with four people in my life. One was a woman and one wasn't voluntary but I'm pretty sure they still count lol.
90. I think sexy is a state of mind.
91. I haven't slept through the night for more than a few nights in a row for nine years. I made the mistake of telling my mom the little one was sleeping through the night so he decided to prove me wrong.
92. Rain makes me happy.
93. I'm a bit of a control freak.
94. I write my best poetry when I'm miserable or blissful.
95. I am most angry when my feelings are hurt.
96. I think that I come across as flirtatious even when I'm not trying to be.
97. I'm pretty sure that the sky would fall if Alpha told me we were no longer going to have a power exchange relationship.
98. Electronics used to spontaneously die when I touched them.
99. Nothing makes me melt quite like being told how much he loves me and how special I am while he hurts me and proves that I'm a whore at heart.
100. It took me a week to finish this friggin list.