Monday, February 27, 2012

Words

Why can I not find the words to say how I feel
when your hands are entwined in my hair
as your breath floats across my neck.

The way my being melts when your hand wraps around my throat
and your voice whispers in my ear
"Mine."

How my body warms at the look in your eyes
as I hear your belt slipping out of its loops.

 Those times you piss all over me 
and I am of no mind
being 
only
yours.

I cannot put not voice to the way my heart melts
when you wrap me in your arms and rest your lips on my head

I search for, yet cannot find
words for these things
that you do to me.

Those ways in which your bindings have set me free
to simply 
be.

And I cannot find the words for what you are to me
but know
that I am 
and will always be
yours.

12 comments:

  1. Wow lil, that was beautiful. The line that struck home most with me was about the belt. My favorite moment in time is watching him slide it off just knowing. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dancingbarez, thank you.
      Sometimes the "knowing" is a huge part of the whole isn't it.

      Delete
  2. Lil,

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your words inspired today's post: http://whatsinaname305.blogspot.com/2012/02/eureka.html

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. No Name, I'm always glad to have inspired someone.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness lil this is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. ;)

    Fondly, Sky

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.