Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hear the smirk

I think that every sub is familiar with the smirk. You know, the one that says He's all self satisfied and shit but you're the one who will be paying full price for it with no discounts? Well, damned if you can't hear it too. I don't even have to be looking at Him to know that He's smirking at me. I can hear it in His voice, look up, and sure as shit, there it is. Never bodes well. Especially coming from a man who apparently thinks Himself depraved deprived after a few nights off for one overworked, under-caffeinated, neurotic sweet little submissive. I'm thinking it's going to be a longgg night. Of course, we don't have enough coffee for me to make another cup...Best to save it for tomorrow so my children survive the morning lol.

5 comments:

  1. I can always "hear" Master smirk. Especially after I give Him attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hear him smirking last night in my kitchen, I didn't even have to look at him. I am beginning to be able to feel it when he does it. Creepy, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, amazing how you can hear an expression huh.

    littlemonkey, yea, it all ends up going far beyond creepy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't hear the smirk, but somehow I know when I'm getting that "warning..tread lightly" look behind my back. And yesterday he "saw" me roll my eyes at him, and his back was turned to me! Now that's creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao, I have wondered, do I breath differently or something when I roll my eyes, because there comes the whole bat radar thing out of nowhere lol.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.