Saturday, April 16, 2011

Divide and conquer

I have been neglecting my poor little blog. Mostly because life has been crazy and as soon as I'm not sick anymore--I get sick again. I understand it used to be a regular practice to remove tonsils. For the record, I want to know why no one is volunteering to chop mine out (Alpha waving around the kitchen knife does Not count).
We have kind of been doing the "divide and conquer" so to speak, so we haven't spent much time together besides nursing sick kids, burying old family dogs, plotting a garden over the phone, and me generally limping around like I'm 80 (seriously, I think someone gave me the wrong back, designed for a Much older model).

I got a job offer yesterday, but I'm not sure I want to explore it. It is with one of the programs I would like to work for because it comes with much higher wages than the one I'm working for at the moment. Problem is, I'm not really looking to work my way Up the creep ladder and I wouldn't be surprised if the man didn't actually have a mother who needed care. You know, one of those people "I only killed two people last year, but I'm doing much better now, really!" At least that's how he struck me, so I'm not terribly inclined to go for it lol.

Like I said, it's been a process of divide and conquer around here. Which has worked quite well for taking care of the necessary family matters, but it's rough on the D/s front--it's much more enjoyable to unite and conquer. Though, at this point, I have the feeling that I will be the conquered when that comes around lol. We have spent a fair amount of time apart this month and I crave Alpha's company, His presence, those random possessive touches, the little moments of...us. Though, I am highly suspicious that, should He grab me by the back of the head and pull like He normally does, my back would pop and that would be that for my walking days (I got a faulty back and hip set. Where do I address my general complaint and request for proper replacement parts??) I'm only 28 for fucks sake lol.

On the bright side, we did get an interesting offer for a review, so I guess I will have to write something semi-interesting soon lol.

4 comments:

  1. Sending you some feel better now mojo.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on the back thing .. I'm 25 and have many of the same issues you seem to ...

    ~Hugs~
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you are sick I hope you feel better!

    And back problems suck! I'm only 21 and mine is often sore. But I was "lucky" enough to have a very ample bosom so I blame them for my sore back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Grabs little's feel good mojo and begins hording it."

    Lilly, when I was a teenager I was sure back and hip issues were a long way off. Two kids and a couple of falls later, and I know better now lol.

    Mockingbird, well, at least you have something pretty to blame them on lol. And yea, I'm working on the sick thing. It's gotten a bit ridiculous. Much worse with kids--you begin to sniffle and you know it's a matter of time before you're playing nursemaid all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.