Monday, April 8, 2013

A litany of...

You guessed it, complaints!

~My dryer is making odd and unnatural sounds.

~My kid seems to think that it's perfectly acceptable to turn in a perfect paper followed immediately by a failing one. Seriously, some days I think that home schooling was my worst idea everrrrrrrr. Frustrates the shit out of me.

~I think my husband has been exceptionally condescending and unkind.

~He thinks that I've been a bratty bitch.

~The last two statements have yet to even each other out. Both have possible merit though.

~I seriously need to get over staying awake worrying about random shit every night.

~To say that I had zero libido would be rounding up. I'm currently on the negative end of the number line.

~My kids are making me think that it's unnatural to not eat one's young.

~I am refusing to exercise today because I have spent the entirety of my life attempting to gain wight, only to discover that I'm now 5-10 pounds over where I wanted to be.
Okay, that's not really why I'm skipping the exercise today--I just damn well don't want to do it.

~Clearly, hormones are not my friends.

20 comments:

  1. Ok...um..ya....

    To all of it...except our dryer seems to be taking longer than usual to dry clothing...tho it's entirely possible that mouse is just doing larger loads to compensate...

    To the rest...all mouse can do is nod.

    Really nodding here...

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mouse,
      does it say terrible things about me as a person that I am glad for your company?

      Delete
  2. OMG, I think it might be catchy. Tomorrow will be better, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunnygirl,
      Perhaps it's an airborne virus?
      I must admit, tomorrow dissapointed lol.

      Delete
  3. I need to lose my last 9 pounds. Wanna race? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. st,
      I was thinking more along the lines of trying out a different scale lol.

      Delete
  4. I think the grump thing is going around. Also, that's pretty bad ass that you homeschool your kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SubGirl,
      must be contagious.

      Thank you--I was quite ready to tear my hair out, and it was awesome to reads this comment.

      Delete
  5. Awwww, lil, I've never heard such from you! ((((hugs)))) I hate hormones, too - I bet Daddy would hop on that bandwagon, lol.

    Hope it gets better, sweetie (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June,
      Oh there's plenty of it floating around here--I just usually do a better job at cloaking it in humor lol.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  6. I think I could've written this last week! Sorry you're having such a rough week. Hope it perks up soon

    P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is my life this week! I home school as well and asked myself what the hell I was thinking three times yesterday:) Rough patches going around I guess. Sending love~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,
      nice to know that I'm not the only one!
      Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Hormones - argh! Sorry you are having a rough week lil and hope it gets better soon. Yep, I think it might be catch too this week!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! Those damn hormones are catching I think! It can only get better lil. Can't it? :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee,
      thank you!
      well...Dunno, maybe it gets worse before it gets better...?

      Delete

Play nice.