So ancilla had some questions that I thought were very good...A few of them just got the squirm/denial factor of my mind going full force, so I decided to put my answers to her in a post of its own. And I'll do 11 more facts about us.
Sorry that this ended up posting on Thanksgiving ancilla. Thank you for thinking of me!
1. "When did you realize you were 'kinky,' if ever?"
Six or seven years ago in a yahoo chat room when a Dominant approached me I guess. At that time it was more of a game than anything else. The realization hit home when Alpha caught me and decided that if I wanted to play, it would be with him and him alone. And it wouldn't be a game.
2. "What is your favorite fantasy?"
Now who doesn't do easy questions? Sigh.
Begging to suck another man's cock while Alpha fucks me. And getting permission after sufficient begging and humiliation.
3. "What is the fantasy that you wish would get out of your head, but keeps coming back, if there is one?"
Oh for fucks sake! *Squirms down in her chair and tries to disappear.*
I guess it would have to be being caged and used against my will then rescued.
I have a valid hypothesis as to why that one won't go away...
4. "Where do you feel most at home?"
My first response would be the valley I grew up in where I still live. But it doesn't feel very much like home when Alpha is away, so I'm going with wherever he is.
5. "What do you most want from the person you are with, whether that is a partner/Dom/sub/slave/Master?"
Do I have to pick one thing? Foremost I would say control. Of course, there's love, loyalty, truth, and trust too...As Alpha would say, "I want it all baby."
6. "Why do you write a blog?"
I'm a (mostly) shameless addict, and I enjoy the interaction it allows me to have with others...
Sometimes to tell Alpha the things I can't bring my mouth to say, sometimes because getting the thoughts out of my head and quiet the noise, sometimes to make sense of things that I am trying to understand.
I suppose it depends on the day...
7. "What is your favorite TV show?"
Oh I dunno...Could I go for an unlikely pair and say The Middle and Walking Dead?
8. "Favorite desert?"
Anything with coffee or chocolate. Preferably both.
9. "Favorite time of day?"
Believe it or not, early morning just as the sun begins to light up the sky.
10. "Do you believe in God/ are you a spiritual person?"
I do consider myself to be a spiritual person. I don't know that it would be correct to say that I believe in "God" though. Religiously I have always identified as Pagan. I feel that, while she might not be gentle in the use of her own, the Mother has always done right by me.
Overall I would have to say that I believe all Gods/Goddesses are one and the same--we simply give them names and meanings that are easiest for us to comprehend and identify with.
It is the intent behind our prayers that matter. Not the name and face we choose to give that which we believe in.
11. "What is your favorite sexual position?"
This question shouldn't be complicated should it?
Ass up, face down, with his hand on my back. Given my physical limitations, on my back with him beside me is the surest way for me to enjoy myself though.
Now, in a moment of insanity, I did say that I would come up with 11 more random things about Alpha/us didn't I?
1. We always disagree about who finished the coffee--it's become a daily tradition. Only problem is...I never win.
2. He is positively gorgeous dressed in black (yes I'm biased, and yes it's still true).
3. At full height, Alpha is 9 inches taller than me.
4. Few things are sweeter than watching him hunkered down in a group of small children.
5. I'm asthmatic and Alpha pays very close attention when depriving me of air. Though he says that being choked makes me wet--like pushing some magic button. I'll neither deny or admit to that.
6. He tells me that I can do anything he says I can do. Oddly enough, I believe him.
7. He seems to believe that laundry baskets are for decorative purposes only. I have spent fourteen years trying to persuade him to see the error of his ways--to no avail.
8. He can start a fire without paper or a lighter in the time it takes me to walk to the bathroom.
9. There was an impressive display of lightning and thunder on our wedding day. Some said the Gods gave us their blessing, or maybe complained--but either way, they were watching.
10. Alpha always believes me when I say that the car made funny sounds when I was driving--even if they don't happen while he's in it.
11. He rarely does it, but Alpha is a very good cook. Though the obscene mess he usually leaves in the kitchen makes me cringe...