sunnygirl, gracious Ward and June, and the darling ancilla_ksst were all kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster thingy.
So a big thank you to all of you for thinking of me!
I'm going to break it into two posts and answers ancilla's questions in the second one. Because some of hers made me squirm, and this was promising to be an excessively lengthy post even for me.
So here's the rules (some of which I am going to ignore completely of course),
Post 11 random facts about self and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Pass the award on to 11 other blogs and notify the bloggers you nominated.
Write out 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
You cannot give the award to the person(s) who nominated you.
Paste the award picture on your own blog.
I'm still worn out by the One Hundred Things About Me post 1 and post 2. So you will get 11 random things about Alpha/us in this post and 11 in the next post when I get to ancilla and some of her squirm inspiring questions.
I'm not going to nominate 11 blogs--I'm going to go a different route that I thought was fun because I got to play on someone elses blog (is elses really not a word? Blogger swears it isn't). I'll ask my readers questions instead in hopes that someone wants to play.
Okay, so 11 random facts about Alpha/us and possibly me, in this post, and 11 in the next one, is fair right?
1. The first topic of conversation when we get in bed is almost always how cold my ass is. Accompanied by an offer to warm it up of course.
2. When Alpha wraps his hand around my throat, his fingers almost touch.
3. He thinks that my occasional little rebellions are "cute" which takes all the wind out of my sails.
4. For as long as I have known him, Alpha has always had at least one wolf hybrid.
5. Alpha says that I have never seen him be mean. It's a subject of debate that I think I might have won--I have never seen him be cruel.
6. I prefer dogs to cats. What can I say, the male species has, overall, always been a bit easier for me to get along with. Sorry, couldn't resist...
7. My pain gets him off--only if it's getting me off.
8. Alpha is the only person who has ever given me an orgasm.
9. The meanest thing he does on a regular basis is refuse to let my icy toes get within eight inches of him when we go to bed.
10. Alpha has a thing for blonds but I'm brunette.
11. He has been known to work 24 hours straight at times. Leading to the occasional woman asking me if I thought his entire crew was cheating on their wives (my answer was no in case anyone was wondering).
So, the questions from sunnygirl are:
"Do you prefer coffee or tea?" Oh, coffee all the way.
"Are you Democrat, Republican, or Independent?" Democrat. Though I've become pretty disillusioned with all of them. Best of two evils and all that good crap.
"How do you eat an Oreo cookie?" Have to take them apart, eat the filling off one side, then save the side without filling for last.
"Do you prefer to drive or fly when traveling?" Definitely drive.
"When do you open your Christmas presents?" On Christmas day first thing in the morning--my mom used to make me wait until after breakfast (only day of the year she cooked breakfast), and it drove me nuts as a kid.
"What's your favorite time of the year?" Spring. It's awesome.
"Do you prefer to read actual books or use an E reader?" I will never own an E reader--stories are meant to have the tactile experience that comes with turning a page and smelling books.
"How do you prefer being spanked?" When I'm not in trouble.
"Were you urged to write a blog by PK?" No.
"What kind of car do you drive?" Subaru.
Questions from Ward and June:
"What is your favorite pizza topping?" Anything Alpha puts on it that one time a year he makes pizza from scratch.
"What is your favorite eye color?" I would say green...But I have developed a soft spot for those big dark brown eyes that can melt ice.
"Who is your favorite actor/actress?" Oh geez...I don't really have one.
"What is your favorite way to connect with your partner?" Anything that involves me not having any control.
"What is your favorite spanking memory?" Um...Cant pick one. My brain gets fuzzy.
"Who do you find inspirational?" That is dependent on the day or moment to moment.
"What is your favorite article of clothing?" Hands down, it has to be the hooded sweatshirt. Sexy right?
"If you could meet a famous person living or dead, who would it be?" Oh crud, I don't know--I don't pay much attention to famous people.
"If you could have any one wish, what would it be?" To know without a doubt that I would not outlive my husband or children.
In the spirit of rule breaking that won't get me in trouble, I'm going to ask my readers questions. Oh please won't you play? You can leave it here in the comments or run off to your own little corner with it.
1. What was your funniest spanking/Ds experience?
2.What do you think defines someone as "good" or "bad"?
3. If you could pick one thing to do before you die, what would it be? I'm not picky about logistics like gravity or finances here.
4. If you had to pick one thing that pisses you off more than anything else, what would it be? Just one, I know--it's unreasonable isn't it.
5. What always makes you smile no matter how bad things are?
6. If there was one thing that you could teach the world, what would it be?
I'll keep it down to six because I think that increases my chances of someone playing along lol.