Saturday, February 12, 2011

Really?

The other day, Alpha brought up the idea of making me as for permission to use the toilet (would that mean I'm free to use the evil glass on my own? I doubt it). I was thinking about it last night while stewing  obstinately about not being allowed to go pee--I really had to go dammit. The funny thing is, after I thought about it for a little bit, I started to develop a different relationship with the concept (keep in mind that it was late at night and I really shouldn't be held to any claims made after 10 PM). It's an annoying and fascinating concept. While exploring my irritation with the whole idea and still needing to pee rather badly, I came to the conclusion that it would be a disgustingly great reinforcement of submission. There are times when He makes me ask for permission to pee and occasionally, when I'm in the right frame of mind, I ask without thinking (wtf?). It's really one of those most basic human needs and functions and not having control over it for yourself is a constant reminder of who's in charge. On the other hand, I have been doing it on my own for quite some time now and I think I'm fully capable of continuing to do so lol. I guess I will just wait and see whether He decides to put it into practice or not...

Alpha walked up to me last night to show me "the really cool instrument of torment that magically appeared in the freezer for Me!" Ummm, anything frozen and solid in a shape compatible with being stuck up my ass is not in the least little bit cool. Though in all fairness, for someone who's a bit of a pain slut and despises cold, it's probably a great punishment tool from the standpoint of the Sadistic Bastard wielding it. Okay, okay, I admit--after one use it would probably correct the offensive behavior in one go, but lets not dwell on the possible success rate. It's far more important to focus on what kind of man would do such a thing to a poor innocent little sub (go ahead, laugh from the warm comfort of your chair).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.